A Customer Success Manager (CSM) at AnswerIQ is the lifeline to our most valuable asset, our customers. As a CSM, you'll work closely with the Sales, Product, and Data Sciences teams to help our customers get the most out of our products. This role will be dedicated to supporting our clients to drive product usage and adoption and deliver an end-to-end world class customer experience. It's critical that you position yourself as our customers' most trusted advisor by gaining a deep understanding of their current challenges, and their strategic direction and vision. You'll be responsible for sharing this insight with the Product team ensuring that our product roadmap is aligned with our customers' goals.
Our approach to Artificial Intelligence (AI) in customer support is one that takes a customer through a journey of augmenting a support agent with intelligence to complete automation. As such, your role in the customer journey is always evolving making this a challenging and exciting role. In order to be successful in this rewarding role, you need to be a born communicator with proven experience in building relationships, delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
As a CSM you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Customer Support space in order to be an advisor and subject matter expert for customers.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the customer support and executive teams
- Work with the Sales team to understand the requirements of prospective customers and propose optimal solutions to them.
- Own the entire customer journey - from the pilot, through onboarding, and beyond. You'll ensure customers and end users are fully trained and have the tools they need to maximize usage and product adoption.
- You will be responsible for customers' adoption and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in AnswerIQ, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other AnswerIQ stakeholder teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Your engagement style with customers will be proactive - you'll track customer health and KPIs allowing you to implement an early warning system. Additionally, you'll monitor customer usage data, renewal dates, and growth
- Constantly keep in touch with customers and make sure they are using the product and are satisfied with it. One of the metrics for success will be developing referencable customers (e.g. testimonials, quotes, case studies - written or video).
- Work with the Product team and help them understand how customers are using the product, what challenges they are facing, what features they want and how the customer experience can be improved.
- Own the MBR’s, QBR’s and all the customer communication rhythms.
The right candidate…
- 3+ years of experience working in customer support would be an asset.
- Is customer obsessed - you're a strong customer advocate.
- Gains a deep understanding of the customer's ecosystem and the role we play in it.
- Builds awesome relationships with customers and understands how to effectively communicate with each player within the customer org from the decision maker, to the day-to-day contact, to the end users.
- ML/AI is a journey and success requires support and effort on both sides. The ability to lead cross-functionally, build collaboration, and drive change is part of your DNA.
- Gains a deep understanding of the Customer Support space and CXM platforms. While prior experience in Customer Support is desirable, it isn't required. However, the right candidate possesses a deep desire to learn and wants to jump into the deep end with both feet!
- Knows how to lead by influence, is consultative, and metrics-driven.
- Wants to make a big impact as an early employee at fast-growing startup in the AI space!